Best reviews of DryLin W1080-C Linear Guide Camera Slider with Clamp
- Camera slider for mounting camera equipment to use in sliding and panning video applications
- 1,888 lb. static load capacity for supporting camera weight
- Dry-lubricated anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and low maintenance care
- 107 x 1,000 mm guide rail holds the slider’s carriage and any mounted cameras and lenses
- Hand clamp and carriage screws adjust to increase or decrease slide friction
This Igus DryLin W1080-C dry-lubricated camera slider has an anodized aluminum construction, a predrilled 107 x 1,000 mm guide rail, and a clamp-adjusted carriage to mount cameras for sliding and panning video shots. With a 1,888 lb. static load capacity for supporting camera weight, the slider is dry lubricated for oil-free, low maintenance care, and its anodized aluminum construction is light in weight and resists corrosion and tarnishing. Cameras with medium-sized lenses can be mounted to the camera slider’s 100 mm long carriage plate. The carriage fits onto the 107 x 1,000 mm guide rail for linear sliding that has four plastic bearings to help reduce sliding noise and friction. A hand clamp on the carriage allows manual adjustments to the friction force. Tightening or loosening the carriage’s screws on the guide rail with an included Allen wrench also adjusts the camera slider’s resistance. It comes with four bolts to help prevent carriage misalignment. The camera slider has an assembled weight of 4 lb., and it is suitable for cameras with medium-sized lenses and for use in amateur and professional video applications.
Igus manufactures polymer chains and cables, linear guides, bearings, and other power transmission products for a variety of industries. The company, founded in 1964, is headquartered in Koln, Germany.